zhihan. Powered by Blogger.

Something about Chong Zhi Han







I am a guy with the name of Chong Zhi Han, from Seremban, Negeri Sembilan and will be turning from 21 to 22 in this coming July. Still an undergraduate from MMU under the Faculty of Creative Multimedia, majoring in Media Innovation.

Being a design student, I have a very bipolar aesthetic as I like things that are very streamline and simple but at the same time like things that are very bold and extravagant. In most situation, I tend to lie on the simplicity side but when I was challenged to do something more out of the box, I will definitely pump up the volume and put on a show and I would like to think that i succeeded.


Coming from a science background (science class all the way from primary to secondary to form 6), I do not have much opportunity to learn more about design and I did not attend any extra drawing classes except a 2 weeks drawing class when I was 5 if that counts. And so to speak, I do not produce flawless drawing and I always draw with a ruler. We were taught to draw free handed but I prefer my sketches and artworks to be precise, clean and neat and that's the reason why most of the things I produced are very angular and architectural. I hope that is not necessarily a bad thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment